FEROS GROUP FOOTY TIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019
DETAILS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into the Feros Hotel Group Tipping Competition (“the Competition”) is available to members of Taren Point Hotel, Terrey Hills Tavern, Highfield Caringbah Hotel and The Prince Hotel (“Venue”) who have entered a Venue’s local football tipping competition conducted via the site www.footytips.com.au. Such customers will automatically be entered into the Competition unless they advise the Promoter in writing that they do not wish to participate. Entrants into the Competition must be a resident of Australia.
- The Venue has sole discretion and a person can only enter the Competition at their Venue once.
- Entry in to the Competitions is FREE for Feros Rewards members.
- Subject to Clause 3, entry is open to persons under the age of 18 and such Entrants must adhere to State licensing regulations in relation to entering a licensed venue.
RULES OF COMPETITION – TIPPING COMPETITION
- The basis of the main Tipping Competition will be Entrants making selections in each of the games for each of the 26 rounds of the home and away NRL season and the finals series.
- To participate in the Competition, Entrants must visit the Venue each week to register their selections or place their selections online via www.footytips.com.au website or app. Entrants’ weekly selections will only be accepted if registered by the Entrant from 10:00 a.m. on the Monday immediately preceding each round of the season until 30 minutes prior to the commencement of each game in the round each week.
- The Tipping Competition commences on 14th March 2019 and concludes in 6th October 2019.
- 2 bonus points will be awarded for the perfect round
- Tips can be lodged until 30 minutes prior to the start of any game in the round. If any game has commenced before the Entrant’s selections are registered, or if an Entrant fails to register their weekly selections for any game of any round during the relevant Weekly Selection Period, or if an Entrant’s selections are not registered for any reason, the Entrant will automatically be credited with having selected the second named (away) team for any games for which a selection was not registered. In any one round, there is a maximum of 4 points for games in which selections were not registered.
- Players must actively participate in the tipping competition to receive any prizes. If a player has not placed any tips for the year they are ineligible to claim a prize.
- The value of prizes to be distributed in the Competition in each venue totals $4,600. Prizes are awarded on the basis of points accrued. If more than one entrant is the winner of a place then the prize will be shared equally. Only the top 5 Entrants receive a prize based on points unless there is a tie for 5th prize in which case all Entrants on the same points will share the prize equally. Prizes across tied places will be combined. The winner of the league prize will be the contestant who has the highest points at each individual venue. There will also be a $100 jackpot prize every week. In order to win the jackpot a player must pick the perfect round for 2 consecutive weeks. If there are no winners the jackpot will increase by $100 per week until won. In the event that more than 1 player wins the jackpot, the jackpot amount will be split evenly between the players. The perfect round is not valid in bye rounds (12 & 16 or any round where all 16 teams aren’t plying) or finals. In these weeks the jackpot will automatically jackpot by $100. Any remaining jackpot amount at the end of the season will carry over to the following NRL season. Prizes can only be collected by showing a valid form of identification. This identification must match the details registered by the player for the footy tipping competition. If there is any variation then it is the managements right to refuse payment of the prize.
1st Prize $ 1000
2nd Prize $ 500
3rd Prize $ 300
4th Prize $ 200
5th Prize $100
Weekly $100 jackpot, total of $2500 per year
All members who place their tips in venue will receive one complimentary house beer every Friday afternoon between 6 – 7pm. House beers include the following:
Carlton Draught, Carlton Dry, VB, Reschs, Great Northern
RULES OF COMPETITION – GENERAL
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the Prizes to be won by Entrants at any time. Such alternative prizes will not be of a lesser monetary value than that set out herein.
- Prize winners will be notified by phone and a list of all prize winners will be published on the notice board at the Venue. Score sheets will be available via the tipping terminal. If any person does not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry, the Promoter may refuse to accept or exclude any Entrant at any time. No responsibility is accepted for misdirected registrations or Entrant selections not included in the Competitions and the Promoter will not be liable for any claims or loss suffered as a result of exclusion of an Entrant or if any selections of an Entrant are not registered in the Competition for any reason.
- Notwithstanding a person complying with these Terms and Conditions of Entry, the Promoter may refuse to accept or exclude any Entrant at any time. No responsibility is accepted for misdirected registrations or Entrant selections not included in the Competitions and the Promoter will not be liable for any claims or loss suffered as a result of exclusion of an Entrant or if any selections of an Entrant are not registered in the Competition for any reason.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of taking a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Personal information of Entrants will be used for the purposes of determining winners of the Competition and will be entered into a database for use by the Promoter for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. By entering the Competition, Entrants consent to the use of their personal information in this manner unless such consent is otherwise withdrawn in writing.
- In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Competition, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is the Feros Group – 105 Parraweena Road Taren Point NSW 2229
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org