Membership benefits, rules & regulations
- Members will have access to all exclusive offers
- By becoming a member, members consent to receive promotional information will receive such information via email or SMS text, or both
- Member promotional information will be published within Feros Group properties
Feros Rewards birthday benefits:
Feros Rewards members will receive $25 credit loaded to their member card on the 1st day of their Birthday month PLUS a virtual 2 for 1 pizza voucher valid at Ugly Pizza. These benefits are redeemable ONLY during the members birthday month.
- Not valid with any other promotion / discount (ie 2 for 1 vouchers, happy hours etc)
- Not valid for use on days deemed to be a special event (ie Melbourne Cup).
- Only valid for use within Birthday month.
- $25 credit is only valid in a single transaction. Any unused credit is void.
- $25 credit is available on food purchases only.
- Customers responsibility to ensure birthday details are correct in membership. Feros Hotel Group takes no responsibility if details are incorrect.
- $25 birthday credit is valid for redemption at all Feros Group Venues. Click here to see full list.
- Ugly Pizza 2 for 1 benefit is not offered to members who signed up at Terrey Hills Tavern.
- Ugly Pizza 2 for 1 benefit is pickup or dine in only, no delivery.
- The $25 credit and 2 for 1 Ugly Pizza benefit must be used in separate transactions. You cannot redeem both benefits in a single transaction.
- You must have signed up as a Feros Rewards member on the last day of the month prior to your Birthday month to claim the birthday benefits.
- Members must show a form of identification with their date of birth on it in order to redeem their birthday benefits. (Drivers license & passport accepted).
Feros Rewards points will be generated as follows:
- Bar purchases: $1.00 generates 1 point
- Points are only accrued for each dollar spent in the public/sports bar and gaming room (in hotel venues only) and can only be used in the public/sports bar or gaming room bar
- Feros Reward points will be generated to the second decimal point. For example, a Bar purchase of $32.15 will generate 32.15 points.
- The redemption rate is 25 points = $1
- Points may be redeemed at any time as long as points surrendered cover the full transaction (not just a single item within the transaction)
- Members can accumulate points for any eligible purchase
- Members must swipe their membership card during the purchase transaction to generate points
- A tally of the member’s points will be displayed every time a member’s card is swiped
- All Feros Rewards points benefits must be used by 30 June each year
- Feros Rewards membership is open to all people aged 18- years or above
- Proof of age will be required prior to acceptance of membership
- Feros Rewards will negotiate will clubs, associations and commercial organisations to offer additional benefits to those bodies when members and/or employees of such bodies agree to participate in organised programs
- In the event of a power failure or system malfunction resulting in the non-allocation of Feros Rewards points, such points will not be subsequently allocated.